Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blogs I Love:

I just found a new blog to crush on!


Skepchick is a great athiest/skeptic blog which speaks from an entirely female perspective. Here is how they describe themselves.

"Skepchick is a group of women (and one deserving guy) who write about science, skepticism, and pseudoscience. With intelligence, curiosity, and occasional snark, the group tackles diverse topics from astronomy to astrology, psychics to psychology."

Excellent. A blog full of intelligent women writing about things that I want to read about. Not that I don't love my craft, fashion and mommy blogs. I do! But it has to be intermixed with things that keep my brain active in other areas as well. Until now I had was Pharyngula, which is a great science and athiest/skeptic blog from a male perspective. I also had CNN and NPR as general news sources. I love adding a female perspective to this area. Kudos ladies!




1 comment:

  1. http://www.butterfliesandwheels.org/notes/

    Which is very good and female, and

    http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/

    which is not female, but high quality and diversity minded, and you'll probably like it if you like Pharyngula

    ReplyDelete